Monday, January 2, 2012

A Natural Product Review! Piggy Paint Nail Polish.

If you are like me, you try to avoid overloading your little sweeties with toxic chemicals.  I have been blessed with and overly girly, girl who loves all things frilly.  At the tender age of 5 she adores nail polish and make up.  What is a natural momma to do???  My buddy Dana told me about this nail polish called Piggy Paint.  It comes in super fun colors, and has NO odor!  It claims to be as natural as mud.  I would have to say that this product wears about the same as any nail polish would on a 5 yr old girl.  Lets face it they are rough on their nails!  I love the bright colors, they are really fun! 
http://www.piggypaint.com/piggy-paint-nail-polish.html

Here are some picture of our nails on day one.  Please note there is no top coat used on either one of us.  I did blow dry the nails for one minute on low heat setting, they dry up nice and quick!


I will take a pic tomorrow ans in a few days to see how it is holding up.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment